About IIM Indore
Established in 1996, Indian Institute of Management Indore (IIM Indore) has been a leader in the field of management education, interfacing with the industry, government and PSUs. It is promoted and nurtured by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India and is an institute of national importance under the Indian Institutes of Management Act 2017.
Situated atop a scenic hillock, the 193 acre campus of IIM Indore provides an ideal backdrop for contemplative learning. IIM Indore has the latest in teaching aids, rich learning resources, a strong IT backbone, state-of-the-art sports complex and hostels as well as contemporary infrastructure.
IIM Indore Courses
- Post Graduate Program in Management (PGP)
- Executive Post Graduate Program in Management (EPGP)
- Post Graduate Program at Mumbai (PGP-Mumbai)
- Five Year Integrated Program in Management (IPM)
- Post Graduate Program in Human Resource Management (PGP-HRM)
- Fellow Program in Management (Industry)
- Fellow Program in Management (FPM)
- PG Diploma in Management for Executives
Prabandh Shikhar, Rau-Pithampur Road, Indore – 453556 Madhya Pradesh , India
Tel: 0731-2439666, 2439686, 2439685, 2439687, 2439689, 2439602